Córdoba Day Trip from Seville by high-speed train
A seven-hour eco-friendly excursion with a heritage expert!
Suggested starting point: Sevilla Santa Justa Train Station (to take the modern high-speed AVE train)
After reaching Córdoba – in an only 45 minutes trip – we will wander around the medieval Old Town, with the different quarters of the respective religious communities that once lived together, and visit the following sites:
- Roman Bridge (Puente Romano) & Guadalquivir river, photo stop
- Mosque-Cathedral (Mezquita-Catedral), visit inside
- 14th century Synagogue (Sinagoga), visit inside too
- Roman temple of Córdoba, photo stop
Before the train takes us back to Seville through the andalusian rural landscape,
we will taste local delights in one of my favourite restaurants.
A flexible private tour of approx. 7 hours, always open to special requests! Contact me for a customized tour.
Meeting point + tour duration
Meeting Point: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Suggested by Guide: Sevilla Santa Justa Train Station. Avenida Kansas City, 41007, Sevilla
Duration: 7 hours
As it is an open-air tour, it may need to be adjusted in case of rain or extreme summer heat.
A walking tour in Córdoba, taxis will be used from the station to the centre and back.
In the high speed environmentally sustainable ΑVE-RENFE train you will enjoy comfort and space, so that your journey becomes a unique travel experience.
- Guiding Services
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Other: Hints & tips to make the most out of your stay in Córdoba.
Estimated local cash needed
20 euros – For possible personal expenses (e.g. transportation, food, drinks, snacks, or souvenirs)
- Admission Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
- Other: Taxis used in Córdoba from the station to the centre and back, and in Seville from the hotel to the station (in case we meet at the hotel).
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions in guiding. I am not a driver guide but I can accompany you in your own vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.