Córdoba day trip by high-speed train
Suggested starting point: Sevilla Santa Justa Train Station (to take the modern high-speed AVE train)
After reaching Córdoba we will visit the following sites:
- Roman Bridge (Puente Romano)
- Mosque-Cathedral (Mezquita-Catedral)
- 14th century Synagogue (Sinagoga)
Before the train takes us back to Seville through the andalusian rural landscape,
we will taste local delights in one of the city’s terraces.
Meeting point + tour duration
A walking tour in Córdoba, taxis will be used from the station to the centre and back (cost not included).
In First Class/”Preferente” train, you will enjoy maximum comfort and space so that your journey becomes a unique travel experience. All the seats recline slightly, so you can adjust your position for greater relaxation.
Enjoy also access to Salas Club VIP lounges in both stations.
- Guiding Services
- Admission Tickets
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Other: Hints & tips to make the most out of your stay in Córdoba.
Estimated local cash needed
20 euros – For possible personal expenses (e.g. transportation, food, drinks, snacks, or souvenirs)
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
- Other: Taxis used in Córdoba from the station to the centre and back, and in Seville from the hotel to the station (in case we meet at the hotel).
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions in guiding. I am not a driver guide but I can accompany you in your own vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.