First time in Seville
Introductory Private Tour
An orientation city walk for new visitors in one hour and a half!
"Sevilla tiene un color especial" iconic song by local group Los del Rio is more than accurate to describe a first impression someone can have of this stunning city! That's the colour to capture in this welcoming walking tour through the cobblestone streets with a local architect living in the heart of Seville's historic centre. In 90 minutes approx. you will explore can't-miss attractions such as the city's Monumental area, the Guadalquivir riverfront, and unique historic open spaces. After the end of the sightseeing tour you will be able to orientate yourself in the city's urban labyrinth and be an autonomous visitor to enjoy in an optimal way your stay! Feel free to ask me for any recommendations for extra activities in Seville (local culinary delights, great restaurants, cultural agenda, flamenco shows, boat tours etc. ) tested previously always personally by me. Elaborate with my guidance your must-do list adapted to your interests, bearing in mind also the best moment for each experience.
Proposed itinerary sites/landmarks:
- Seville’s Town Hall, meeting & ending point just in front (in the centre of the Plaza Nueva square)
- San Francisco Square, pass by
- Bullring, photo stop
- Opera, pass by
- Golden Tower, photo stop by the Guadalquivir river with views towards the Triana quarter, its bridge, & the Victoria ship (a replica of the first one to successfully circumnavigate the earth)
- Palace of San Telmo, photo stop
- Royal Tobacco Factory, pass by
- Historic Hotel Alfonso XIII, pass by
- Puerta Jerez sq. , pass by
- Unesco World Heritage area (Alcazar Walls & Entrance, Cathedral & Giralda bell tower), enjoy from outside
- Santa Cruz district, walk through
- Old Mosque’s Gate, photo stop
Meeting point + tour duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: Visitor’s hotel/accomodation or any of the sites mentioned in the tour’s itinerary.
Duration: 1 hour 30 min.
As it is mostly an open-air tour, it may need to be adjusted in case of rain or extreme summer heat.
- Guiding Services
- Other: Hints & tips to make the most out of your stay in Seville
Estimated local cash needed
20 euros – For possible personal expenses (e.g. transportation, food, drinks, snacks, or souvenirs)
- Personal Expenses
- Private transport (if required)