Seville Full Day Private Tour
Seven-hour sights & local gastronomy complete experience!
Enjoy a whole day in Seville in this 2 in 1 combination of the "Alcazar, Cathedral & Giralda, Half Day Tour" with the open-air "Seville by a local Architect Half-day Tour". In this way you won't miss anything, as you will visit the two most important monuments and cover by walking on typical cobblestone streets the key parts of the city! Discover fascinating interiors of Islamic, Gothic, Mudéjar, Renaissance and Baroque style, as well as stunning courtyards & gardens from different periods. Unique art masterpieces will capture your interest while accompanied by an expert in historic heritage, interested in both sculpture, painting and ceramic tiling decoration. Various kings & queens have all left their distinctive mark in this city full of history and legends. But you may also want to know where to taste the most authentic "tapas". Do not worry, I will take you! We will make a culinary stop for lunch in the middle of our urban journey to really get the full Spanish experience.
- Town Hall, meeting point
- Bullfighting Arena, with views towards the Triana neighbourhood, the homonymous bridge, and the Victoria (or Nao Victoria) ship, a replica of the first one to successfully circumnavigate the world
- Golden Tower (Torre del Oro) by the Guadalquivir river, photo stop
- Palace of San Telmo, pass by
- Royal Tobacco Factory, pass by
- Maria Luisa Park, walk through partially
- Plaza de España, open-air visit
- Historic Hotel Alfonso XIII, pass by
- Puerta de Jerez Square, pass by
- General Archive of the Indies, pass by
- Royal Alcázar Palace, visit inside
- Santa Cruz district, walk through partiallyLunch stop to taste local delights in the middle of the tour!
- Cathedral & Giralda bell tower, visit inside too
- Puerta del Perdón (Mosque’s Gate), walk through
- Church of the Divine Salvador, walk by
- Setas de Sevilla, quick stop underneath for photos
(Please contact me for possible customization)
Meeting point + tour duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: The Portuguese Consulate (Avenida El Cid, 1, 41004 Sevilla) next to the Spain Square (Plaza de España). See map
Duration: 7 hours
As it is mostly an open-air tour, it may need to be adjusted in case of rain or extreme summer heat.
Walking with optional use of tram or taxi (none of these two included in the tour cost).
- Guiding Services
- Other: Hints & tips to make the most out of your stay in Seville
Estimated local cash needed
20 euros – For possible personal expenses (e.g. transportation, food, drinks, snacks, or souvenirs)
- Admission Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
- Other: Private transport (if required)
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions in guiding. I am not a driver guide but I can accompany you in your own vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.